Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Spencers

Last night Alton and I went to The Spencers Illusion show on campus at BYU-I. It is advertised as one of the largest touring illusion shows. I found it very amazing. Alton is pretty sure that he knows how every illusion was done. He is very smart and very good with the mechanics of it all, so I think he is probably right with all the ones he told me. So, then I told him I didn't want to hear any more because I kind of liked not knowing. Even though I know that they were all "illusions" and not "reality" as Keven Spencer explained at the beginning of the show. They have a website if you are interested in checking it out http://www.spencersmagic.com .

1 comment:

Little Yancey Family said...

That sounds just like Ryan. When ever we see a magic trick he tries to explain it to him. Hello Ryan! Magic is fun cause it's Magic! Sounds like a fun show!