Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adysen's 4-Week Old Update

October 31st - Our Little Pumpkin
She's just sad that we didn't let her go out trick or treating this year.

Adysen's Self Shot. Just kidding, she doesn't know how to use the camera let alone take a picture of herself.

So sleepy.

She's so content once we get moving. It's just every time we stop that she cries on cue.


So, so sleepy.

Grandma Smith

"I can see you..."





Sunday October 19th - Two Weeks Old

5 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

How Sweet! What fun little ones are!

Anonymous said...

Bre!! What a cute little pumpkin! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so precious, BreAna and Alton! Hey, I need your mailing address...you could email me at weezncrew@hotmail.com.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous is Aunt Shannon

Unknown said...

BreAna your little pumpkins is so adorable!!! Wow, here eyes are really expressive, just like yours! I love these pics!