Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5 - Leaves and Shoes

Today Adysen is grateful for the leaves. She is becoming quite the explorer. We had to walk out to the car to grab the camera. So, I decided to see if I could get Adysen to walk while holding my hand. She became very distracted by the leaves on the ground. She kept picking them up and then decided she would rather crawl. One of these days she will be able to walk on her own.

Adysen is also grateful for her shoes. She loves them! This morning she handed them to me when she was getting dressed. What a cutie. I also love that we got them for a great deal. We got them at one of my favorite stores, Kid to Kid. They have great prices on gently used clothing, shoes, and toys for kids. Perfect for babies that quickly outgrow everything. Also, I don't have to worry when the clothes get stained.



No comments: