Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Exciting News

Hey Everyone! So, you might be wondering what happened to us. It has been a crazy couple of months...

Calene and Eric got married the end of November. We had Thanksgiving in Idaho. The wire business kept us really busy around Christmas time. We spent a couple of weeks in Washington with Alton's family for Christmas. I officially quit my online teaching job. And last week Alton starting the spring semester at the U.

Now that I have given the brief synopsis of what we have been doing, I am ready to share my super exciting news.........Yep you have probably already guessed it.....I am pregnant!! :) The baby is due to arrive in July. I just started the second trimester and I am feeling much better. We feel so blessed and are excited to add another member to our family.

I have lots of pictures to post from the last couple of months. I'll try to catch up in the next couple of days. :)

8 comments:

The Moss Clan said...

Congrats on being pregnant! That is SO EXCITING!!!!

Little Yancey Family said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm enjoying my two though I must admit it is more difficult. Hope you keep feeling better. Chasing a toddler around while pregnant should be an olympic sport!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Glad you are feeling better because being sick isn't fun. Let us know if you need anything!

Courtney said...

Oh that is so wonderful, congrats!

Krystal said...

Yay for a new baby!!! I need pics STAT! ;) Tell Alton I send my love, and Adysen too!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and Alton! Yeah!!!! Cant wait till I see everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!!
- Ann

Wei said...

Hey I just saw this and this is really great news!