Tuesday, August 17, 2010

4 Weeks of Pictures!

Wow! Time Flies! I can't believe that Kaitlynn will be 4 weeks old in a couple of days. It's been a busy few weeks! I am starting to feel like we are settling into a bit of a routine. I still feel like I am in survival mode most of the day. But we are all doing fantastic.

Adysen loves Kaitlynn and is always wanting to hold her and play with her. A couple of weeks ago Adysen decided that she was ready to start potty training. So, along with having a newborn and trying to figure out how to be parents of two, we have been trying to figure out the mystery of potty training.

Needless to say, I feel like I have had no time to update the blog. So, I decided to just do it today. here is one really big post with pictures from the last four weeks. They are in reverse order newest to oldest...here you go:

August 16th -- My matching girls, reading a book before bed.

Adysen is becoming such a great and loving big sister!




August 14th:


August 12th:




August 11th:


August 10th:


August 9th:

Adysen loves her elbows.


August 8th:

Adysen spent the weekend in Idaho with her Grandpa and Grandma Smith and Anessa.
She had a lot of fun, but we were sure excited to have her back home again.



August 5th - 2 weeks old:

Great Grandpa and Grandma Leyshon came down with my parents. It was great to see them.



First ice cream cone!

So Sleepy!! Adysen likes sitting in the baby bouncy seat.


August 3rd:

I made myself a baby wrap using $5 fabric from Walmart. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.


August 2nd:


July 31st:

What a tired Daddy! He fell asleep bouncing Kaitlynn!


July 30th:

Great Grandpa and Grandma Alexander came to visit. It was nice to be able to spend time with them.


July 29th:


July 28th:


July 27th:



July 24th:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! You girls are so beautiful!!!! And I'm very impressed by the wrap you made!!! You are an amazing mother!

Krystal said...

Aw! I love your cute little family! The girls looks so cute in their jamies, hope they liked the book! Oh,and mad props on the wrap!

Little Yancey Family said...

Could your girls be any cuter? nope. can't. they are already rating off the cute chart! Does she love the wrap? I've tried several contraptions but neither of my babies liked any of them. :( perhaps they want something home made. . .or they just liked to make my life difficult. :)

Alexanders said...

Thanks! I have to admit I think they are pretty cute too! :) The wrap was way easy. It's just a big rectangle...no sewing. I just cut the fabric to be about 24" wide. I found a few tutorials online and looked at the Moby website to see how to wear it. :)

Jenica Sparks said...

BreAna, you're awesome! What an amazing family. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!