

Adysen and I decorated sugar cookies for Valentine's Day. She enjoyed licking the icing off of her cookies. Yummy!!


This is Adysen's smile when we ask her to smile for the camera:


Lovebugs...I got the idea from
Our Best Bites. I happened to already have the cookies made and ready to frost when they posted the lovebug idea on Friday.
2 comments:
You're so creative in the kitchen! Cooking is just not my forte. I can paint you a picture, design you a flyer, sew you a quilt, make you a diaper... but I can't make beautiful cookies and cakes! :) When was Alton's birthday? I just celebrated my 27th on super bowl Sunday.
Thanks Katie! That made my day! I am amazed by all you do! I have to admit that sewing and art are not my thing. :) Alton's birthday was February 8th. Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment