Sunday, May 22, 2011

Exciting News!!

Hey Everyone!! We have been a little busy around here lately. There are a couple of exciting things going on. We are working on some cool things with our wire business. Stay tuned for an awesome announcement in a couple of months.

In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of baking and Alton as been doing a lot of website building. We are excited to announce our new blog: http://www.eyecandybakeshop.com/. Feel free to stop by and share some love (comments please!!). I have lots of goodies and pictures that are ready to be posted and many many more that I am dreaming up (quite literally!!).

The blog is still under some construction, but we just couldn't wait any longer. :)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Liked you on facebook and I LOVE the blog! Oh how I wish you lived closer and delivered me samples of your treats. :)